Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Looking forward to some good tv tonight..


If you peek at my guilty pleasures to the right, you will see that I LOVE reality shows. Tonight, I am excited to watch more of American Idol! It is HILARIOUS to watch and fun to see great talent sneak through. I think I will fold some laundry while it is on to avoid too much guilt (heehee)! I also am planning to switch channels to watch The biggest Loser on NBC. They have a great couple (mom and daughter) from Mesa competing. GO PINK team! Off to feed the kiddos dinner and get settled in on the couch!

1 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

Hope you don't mind a comment from and outsider. I can't believe how big the kids are--holy cow! AND you had another one. (BTW.. Eva you look really good..i'm way jealous!)
And i LOVE the beginning of A.I. something about horrible singers thinking they can sing.
Diane (Kevin & Diane Stowell)

January 22, 2008 at 8:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home