Thursday, January 3, 2008

I said I would never start a blog...


I guess I should never say never! I have really enjoyed catching up with friends and family while viewing and reading their fun blogs. I figured I would be a sheep and follow..baa baa.


I should be in bed right now resting for my favorite job (a paper route I wake up at 1am every morning for), but no...I am sitting here wasting time playing on the computer.


I will post some funner posts later when I really do have time to compose a fun post with a little more substance.

I will do my best not to be a flakey blogger! Even though I am one by default (heehee).



4 Comments:

Blogger Jen Tucker said...

Eva your blog is so cute already. Welcome to the Blogging world I am not good at it I fall behind alot and do lots of posts all at the same time to catch up, but it is fun to run into old friends and family that you haven't seen in a long time and see what they are doing and see all of their kids. So welcome aboard.

January 3, 2008 at 9:42 PM  
Blogger Jen Tucker said...

Eva you can see Jacob's teachers blog throught mine. You should show Jacob.

January 3, 2008 at 10:11 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

all of my family have been after me for a long time to blog. i thought i would never do it, but seeing you jump in makes me all the more convinced that it is time......BAA BAA! only now i know i will waste all my time posting my billion pics and funny stories. LOVE YOUR BLOG though!

January 4, 2008 at 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lm;mk

May 30, 2018 at 7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home