Monday, January 14, 2008

Teeth, teeth, and more teeth!

I just got back from taking my four older kids to the dentist for check ups and cleanings. The ironic thing is that my older boys are not avid teeth brushers. I fully expected them to have a mouth full of cavities. Emmalee is very responsible and is very diligent with her teeth brushing. Both my older boys had NO cavities while poor Emmalee had 2. Life just isn't fair! I was happy for the no cavities for those 2 boys, but Emmalee just didn't get it. I guess it's one of those teaching moments where moms get to preach "Life just isn't fair". Jonathan is a whole other story, YIKES! He will be getting all of his cavities fixed under anesthesia. At least they will all be done at the same time. I just hate having to pay $ to fix teeth that are baby teeth! I know, it's just as important, but the concept just kills me! Another realization..Jordan's wisdom teeth are trying to come in! He seems too young for this (13). I am really starting to feel old...now I need to figure out a plan to pay for all this. Dental bills seem to add up fast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home