Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Happy Birthday AVALON!

If you have ever met my little sister, you realize that birthdays to her are bigger than Christmas. She is 29 today. Here are some fun facts about her:
She is obsessed with the musical CATS and watches and dances to it everyday.
Every Friday night is pizza night.
She loves all of her nieces and nephews, especially when they follow her rules she posts on her bedroom door. (which consist of "STAY OUT OF AVALON'S ROOM!)
She loves to write poems and sing for any audience willing to listen.
She is the most disciplined person I have ever met (2 yrs ago, she decided to stop eating junk food, and having midnight snacks. Since then she has lost over 100lbs!).
She is truly an angel and I love her!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I love you, Avalon.
Love, Eva (your favorite sister!)
Here are some photos of Avalon over the years...



A layout I created for her a few years ago when she graduated from Seminary


A fun glamour shot taken by my mom to include in a book for my Grandpa's 90th birthday


A photo of Avalon taken last year at her birthday (with her favorite leopard print!)


I adore this photo of Avalon taken when she was three!


This is another fun family favorite when Avalon was just one. Side note, I never could escape the Dorothy Hammill cut!

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

i love blog spot you did about me i love that thank you evrey so much i got good birthday i most cried to see it and i love you

love avalon

January 15, 2008 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home