Friday, January 11, 2008

Flashback Friday...

It seems that all of my friends that blog reserve Friday entries for Flashbacks. I thought I would give it a shot. I ran across this layout I created back in 2002 of one of our engagement photos. This photo was taken 15 years ago! Boy, have times changed! James and I look like we are babies! We practically were. I was barely 19 and James was 25. We got engaged 15 years ago on Christmas Eve in front of ALL of his family. It was at their Christmas Eve party with aunts, uncles, cousins, etc..Quite memorable! I am grateful I said yes, even though there are times I am sure he is thinking "What was I thinking@!?" But I wouldn't change a thing. James, thanks for putting up with me for this long! The title of this layout says it all, "Choose thy love, love thy choice" I am glad we chose each other! Love you.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Skinner said...

holy crap - you guys are so young! (not that you don't look young now) i love seeing these kinds of photos. :)

January 12, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Melissa Gardner said...

sooo cute eva.. i love seeing flashback photos too.

January 15, 2008 at 12:23 AM  
Blogger Elder Davis said...

Love the eighty hair!!! and I totally think that James looks like michael bubble, don't you think?

January 18, 2008 at 12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home