Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jacob! 11 is a great number...

It's the only year you are number one twice!

Eleven years ago, I was watching The Rosie O'Donnell show and it was the episode when she had Madonna on for the first time. I remember being excited to see them interact on her show since they were such good friends. I also remember that Madonna had her first baby just a few months earlier. I was counting my contractions during the episode and they began to increase. I didn't get to finish the show. Instead, James and I went to the hospital to have another baby boy to add to the family! By 6:55am the next day, Jacob Allen Flake made his arrival. He is still as sweet and angelic as he was when he arrived to join our family. We love you Jacob! Happy 11th birthday.

I am adding a fun slide show to the side of the blog because I am still to blog illiterate to post it in this post! So click on the video clip on the side to see fun photos of Jacob with one of his favorite songs by Green Day playing in the background.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home