Friday, February 1, 2008

Flashback Friday

I am posting another older layout for my flashback friday. I am posting this particular layout because it shows Emmalee when she was barely 2 with a full head of hair.

This photo was taken days before jordan (who was six at the time) gave Emmalee a Billy Ray Cyrus Mullet! I remember being crushed that my only girl (at that time) that had such pretty hair now looked like Leather Tuscadaro (think Happy Days!). What made it so heart wrenching was that the style looked like something I chose for her to have, not a style that her 6 year old brother gave her. Luckily, her hair grew back really fast and she is just as much a cute doll today as she was in these photos hunting for bugs with her brother Jacob.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home