Tuesday, March 18, 2008

After 15 years of marriage-this is how we spent the day celebrating...



James and I celebrated 15 years of marriage on March 12th. Since it was in the middle of the week, James took the following Sat. off work. He asked me what I wanted to do to spend the day together. He was fully anticipating me suggesting a movie and dinner. He had NO idea I would suggest going for a hike! He was kind enough to give into my crazy request.

We spent the day hiking up Silly mountain, getting some ice cream from his sister's new yogurt shop-Lucky Cream in Gold Canyon- then he even suggested more hiking! We then went to Prospector's Park in Apache Junction and hiked some of the trails in front of the Superstitions.

Unfortunately my camera died by the time we hit Prospectors park. It was absolutely a beautiful day to hike. There were wildflowers EVERYWHERE! It was great fun to spend the day together! Thanks for 15 years, James! Can't wait for more!

2 Comments:

Blogger GoatesGirl said...

How fun! Great pictures too. Pardon me for being new to the area but where is Silly Mountain? Happy Anniversary!

March 19, 2008 at 6:23 PM  
Blogger Kim Skinner said...

Looks romantic. :)

March 20, 2008 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home