Tuesday, February 26, 2008

These photos make me smile




I love it when my kids are actually playing together without fighting and bickering. I am glad I was able to catch this moment! These photos crack me up! I was in the computer room (probably wasting time looking at blogs!)when I noticed this scene:
Emmalee on a crazy monkey bike (that belongs to the neighbors!) with the wagon attached under the seat. Emmalee was enjoying taking Jonathan and Elizabeth for a ride. I think Jonathan and Elizabeth were enjoying the royal treatment!

2 Comments:

Blogger Diane said...

very creative. that's awsome! my kids would be all over that one! btw your pages are always really cute!

February 26, 2008 at 3:21 PM  
Blogger Kim Skinner said...

How fun! I love that little bike. What a nice sister Emmalee is.

February 26, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home