Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jacob=100% BOY





The other day, Jacob asked me if I would come over to where he jumps his bike (well, it's his friends bike since his was stolen)with his friends and take pictures of them jumping their bikes over mounds of dirt (I know they are called something else, but I forget).

I figured that since he asked, it probably is important to him. I almost didn't because I could think of 100 other things I could be doing. I'm glad I went. I was pretty impressed with the ability of the boys' jumping. Mostly because I have ridden my bike and tried to just lift the front tire and that was laughable!

Here is just a few pictures of the 110 that I took (I know, silly mom that I am!). I love the last one best. The look on his face is priceless to me. Jacob has such an intense look on his face. He was very grateful that I took the time and I was grateful for the invite. It's moments like these that I am sure I will beg for as my kids get older and no longer want my services!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim Skinner said...

Cute story! I love the photos too.

February 24, 2008 at 5:17 PM  
Blogger Melissa Gardner said...

go jake.. so cute and fun.. great pics..

February 26, 2008 at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home