Friday, February 29, 2008

Flashback Friday



Talk about having to swallow A LOT of pride to post this picture! I love how my older sister and younger sister have curled hair, but not the child with the boy haircut! Okay, enough about needing therapy for my sad hair as a child (and 9 is such an awkward age!).

I am posting this picture as a shout out to my favorite sisters! I love them both dearly and individually. To know my little sister Avalon is to love her. SHe is a gem! My sister Lisa and I have not always been best buds (although I wanted to, but being the little sister, I was considered a pest!). Now as an adult and mom, we have grown so much closer. She is one of the hardest working people I know! She is a true survivor and I love her strength.

I am especially excited because I just found out that her family is moving this weekend out here by my home! We have really never lived by each other, but we have kids that are the same ages. My kids have been so excited about this big announcement! They can hardly contain their excitement. Lisa, welcome to the hood!

Lisa & Avalon, I love you!

3 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

I love that pic! You know our girls are gonna be doing the same thing in 25 yrs.(posting a pic on how gay they looked)but that was in back then! That great to hear your sis is gonna be out here, I love having my sis next door. There is no one that knows you like a sister.

March 1, 2008 at 12:34 PM  
Blogger Elder Davis said...

You know it could be damaging to Jacob to dress him up as a girl, oh wait that's you! He looks so much like you. I love looking back at pictures of me and my sisters, I'm going to have to dig some up and post them on my blog.

March 5, 2008 at 12:46 AM  
Blogger LISA said...

That is sooo mean to post that picture of me, it is not my fault mom cut your hair short, she did it to me to when I didnt want to brush my hair!!!!

September 15, 2008 at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home