Thursday, February 7, 2008

Flashback Friday


Yes, I know that it's still Thursday (and way too late for me to be awake!). Since I am still up and can't sleep, I figured I might as well post this for tomorrow. This photo is our family after Jonathan was born. Look how tiny he was at 2 months. He was itty bitty. I chuckle when I see how stuck in a time warp I was with my hair! My kids are so sweet looking in the photos. What happened, LOL! Kidding!! (My kids love to read my blog). Nothing really to add other than have fun laughing at how old we look now in comparison!

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Skinner said...

Love the hair! So much fun to walk down memory lane...seems like yesterday, huh?

February 8, 2008 at 8:23 AM  
Blogger Elder Davis said...

Love the pics! you are such a cute family.

February 10, 2008 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger Melissa Gardner said...

i remember pic from a creating keepsakes page you did way back when, i am going to see if i can find it or maybe it was one of your classes.. i have seen this family pic before, before i knew ya.. so cute..

February 11, 2008 at 8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home