Thursday, February 7, 2008

A Class Act



I was not surprised that Mitt Romney dropped out of the race for President today, but I was sad. I really felt that he encompassed all the values, qualities and strengths that are needed to lead this country. I am impressed by the manner in which he spoke to the media to announce it. He spoke with passion, love and respect for this country. While watching him speak, you can feel it come through his whole entire body.



Now, let's pray for this country considering the hands it may fall into with who is left to elect president! YIKES!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Eva, I was so sad. Here we finally had a candidate that was squeaky clean, and the world just can't see it. The world is definitely in a state of confusion!!!! I guess its the last days right?

February 14, 2008 at 3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home