Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sharing some LOVE..

Because my kids have a mom that is obsessed with photos and photoshop, they have to endure their mom making their valentines instead of buying them.

Why do I do this to myself? I ordered them as wallet size photos (that still need to be cut out from a 5x7 sheet) and then I have to stuff bags with candy along with the photo because the photos don't come with an envelope!

Well, I guess I know the reason, because I am insane and I love my kids! These Valentine's remind me how much I really do love them! When they are tugging at my leg, screaming at each other, or throwing toys or punches, I can look at these Valentine's and smile for a moment (though it sometimes is for a brief moment).

Jordan insisted on not having one made for him since he is in Middle School (8th grade)-what's up with that? Lizzieboo gets to be in Emmalee's since she really doesn't go to school and need to pass them out anyway (or so her cheap mom says). So enough rambling.. here are the Valentine's...






5 Comments:

Blogger krissy said...

Ok Eva, those are THE BOMB!! Your kids are so lucky to have such a talented mama! But now I feel like a worthless mom cause I just picked some crap valentines up from Walmart, oh well. I love those pics!!

February 6, 2008 at 1:32 PM  
Blogger Elder Davis said...

Love the Valentine Cards. I think I know why you're doing more work than you need to...You've been hanging around Molly too long.

February 6, 2008 at 7:41 PM  
Blogger Kim Skinner said...

Another fabulous Eva Flake creation. I'm so going to steal this idea, although mine will probably just be a picture, okay maybe just a card, okay maybe just some candy, okay maybe just the thought that counts.

February 6, 2008 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger Melissa Gardner said...

i love the valentines.. you girls and your photo shop are so talented.. i wish i could create that stuff.. mine are from walmart to this year.. i'm with ya krissy..

February 11, 2008 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Jamie and Heather Darger said...

Ahhh if I have the money next year I am hiring you OUT!

February 19, 2008 at 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home