Monday, February 4, 2008

Rainy Days and Mondays always...

..make me SMILE! I love rainy days (though with my paper route, I may need to reconsider this!).
One of my favorite things to do on a rainy day is to make cinnamon rolls. There is just something about snuggling up on the couch with a cup of hot chocolate and a hot cinnamon roll.
My kids will be thrilled when they get home since we haven't made any since Christmas.
Now, if I could just figure out how to get them off my waistline faster!

4 Comments:

Blogger Kim Skinner said...

Must you tease us like that? They look yummy! Good job. What a nice Mom you are.

February 4, 2008 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger krissy said...

I lovvvve rainy days also!!! That sounds so good, and we missed you at arobics today!!

February 4, 2008 at 3:39 PM  
Blogger Bill Flake said...

They look great and remind me of the last time you made them for family dinner.
Dad

February 5, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Elder Davis said...

Why did I not get any of these!

February 5, 2008 at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home