Monday, June 1, 2009

Summer is here!

And so are the kids! I usually dread this time of year, but I am surprisingly happy to have my kids home. Ironically, they are out playing with friends more than home anyway. It has been a pretty easy start to a hot summer. I do realize it is only the start of week 2, but I am trying to stay positive :)

We had the chance to go up and visit my brother in Pinedale and let the kids play with their cousins. Sadly, James had to work, so I took the kids alone. They were actually great! We had the typical disagreements here and there, but overall it was one of the best trips in the car. I was thrilled to get a chance to take lots of fun pics of my cutie nephew Jacob. He was a doll. They say he cries a lot and can be high maintenance, but all I saw was cute smiles and adorable laughter! Makes me miss when my kids were that young.






Tyler and the gopher Uncle Wells caught (GROSS!)


Lizzieboo learns to ride a 2 wheeler without training wheels!


The funky frog Jonathan caught and obsessed over on the picnic


Lizzieboo and Tyler are best buds!


The crazy bunch pigging out on oreos, chips and whatever other junk they could find.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

I LOVE it! Darling pics of Jacob the younger. Isn't he so special? Your family looks so good. I see why Emmalee missed her glasses. :(
I ADORE the picture of Tyler with the gopher. I was talking to Wells on the phone while he was trying to force the little pest out of a hole with his hose. He insisted he would prevail and I see that he did.
I WANT a copy of the pictures of Jacob. What a neat picture of Elizibeth on the bike and how proud was Tyler to be with her?
Good job, Eva.

June 1, 2009 at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home