Friday, January 23, 2009

Great advice! I want this to be my new way of thinking and doing!!

I got this in an email and was really inspired to try to use this way of thinking in my own life everyday. I thought the comparison was a great one!


"Wonder what would happen if we treated the Book of Mormon like we treated our cell phones?
what if we carried it around in our purse or pocket?
what if we turned back to get it if we forgot it?
What if we flipped through it several times a day?
What if we spent an hour or more using it every day?
what if we used it to receive messages from the text?
What if we treated it like we couldn't live without it?
What if we gave it to kids as a gift?
What if we used it as we traveled?
What if we used it in case of emergency?

Is this something that makes you go hmmmmm..where is my Book of Mormon?


Unlike our cell phones:
*One plan fits all.
*Unlimited usage.
*No roaming charges
*You always have reception
*You don't have to buy batteries or recharge it
*No weak signals AND...
We don't ever have to worry about our Book of Mormon being disconnected, because...
Our Savior has already paid the bill!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

THANK YOU! I am going to copy this and e-mail it to my kids (I would text them if it would fit:))

January 24, 2009 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger The Flakes said...

Good thoughts Eva!!! Thanks for sending it!!

We love you!

Elder & Sister Flake :)

January 26, 2009 at 6:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That's a good one Eva. I should use it with the youth!

February 5, 2009 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home