Friday, July 11, 2008

I guess it pays off to have so much to get done.. (with a flashback friday...)

because then you sometimes get results! I was kind of embarrassed to admit why I was stressing out because 75% of it was that Bunko was at my house this past Wed. which means that I have been wanting to get lots of odds and ends done. I have to say with the help of my husband, sister, friends, mom, etc..(I am probably missing someone)it was a great success and my house is still clean!

Because I am so happy that my house is still standing, I offered it for my sister to use tomorrow to help celebrate a fun event tomorrow with family. The event is the baptism of her daughter's boyfriend (Cody). I am excited for Cody. He is a great guy. Very patient and kind. It is weird for me to even think of Maycee having a boyfriend (I know, she's almost 17!), because she was my first niece! I love Maycee and am thrilled for this exciting time for both her and Cody. This is the invite I did for them to past out to family and friends.


Here is my sister and her family...


Here is Maycee and Cody...


And here is my Flashback Friday with Maycee at my wedding. I know that I have used this layout for a flashback before, but I love this picture of me and Maycee. She was such a fun little girl! I was craving a baby to spoil when she came that I was ALWAYS buying her fun silly stuff. Any holiday, I was getting her some trinket, toy, or outfit. She has grown up to be a beautiful young woman!


Now, time to get back to finishing up those last few items on my list..

1 Comments:

Blogger Olson Family said...

I am sure you don't remember me, but I came across your blog and realized I kinda sorta knew you from a million years ago,lol. You and I both dated (at different times) the same guy in High school, Evan Vance and we got to know each other a little bit when you were dating him. I use to be Chris Smith.
Eh- I am sure you don't remember but anyway- it's cool to see you so happy and with such a wonderful family. Your blog is great. :) If you do remember me and get painfully bored one day--mine is located at: www.matthewandchrisolson.blogspot.com

July 22, 2008 at 9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home