Saturday, May 24, 2008

Promoted 8th grader, Crazy SNOW & fun new projects..

That's what this week has brought to the Flake's! I can't believe that I am old enough to have an 8th grader, let alone attend his 8th grade Promotion ceremony. It was crazy cold and windy too! I was a proud mama and thrilled to see Jordan finish a great school year. Congrats Jordan!


Then, we decided to go up to see my brother Wells in Pinedale for the holiday weekend. Normally, it's nice and pleasant. Great weather for the park, the lake, the softball field, etc..Not this weekend! We should have brought up sleds and snow boots! Can you believe that it snowed on us the entire time! It was great fun though! We laughed, played games, watched silly movies and ate lots of junk food. What else did we need? James sadly had to work. This is one of the biggest weekends for U-Haul, so the weekend was out for him :( I was able to take my niece Kyndal up with us. She was HILARIOUS! My kids adore her and were thrilled to have her come with us.



Lastly, I wanted to do a little promoting for my classes at the scrapbook store. Here are my projects and my teaser. If you can, sign up and come! I am anxious to get started again!



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eva I thought you were a photographer, that picture you took of me makes me look fat and stupid, Oh yea I am fat and stupid!

June 15, 2008 at 8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home