Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Doing a little cross promotion...


I am having my first class for my photoshop workshops this Thursday. You can go to my workshop blog by following the link on the right under emflake workshops.
Here is the post I have over at my workshop blog:

I am excited to remind all of those who have already signed up and those wanting to sign up that this Thursday is the kick off class for the 4 class workshop! I have been working on making informative handouts and thinking of fun and creative ways for you all to learn how to play on the computer and make creations you can be proud of!

I added to this post the picture of Photoshop Elements 4.0. This is the program I will be teaching from. If you are unsure about the details of this program, please email me emflake@hotmail.com.

There is a newer version Photoshop Elements 6.0 that is a little fancier, but the information I will be sharing will still apply. Also, the tips and tricks I will be presenting throughout the workshops are applicable to other photoshop type programs, but the wording of the tabs and tools may differ.

Don't let this keep you from signing up. I know you will walk away with a new found knowledge of photoshop and using it for creative purposes!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa Gardner said...

as soon as i get preschool over with i want to learn this stuff. i guess i will have to buy the program too. note to self..

April 16, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home